Tuesday 10 July 2012

Lone Ranger
















When I saw this lookbook from The Two Bandits on the Spell and Gypsy Collective's blog I nearly had a heart attack. Every single photo is stunning and pretty much perfection. It is rare that I see a collection of photos where I not only want every single item but I want my life to be like every single photo. Oh what I would give to spend my life where layers and layers of amazing jewelry, perfectly tattered clothing, and living in the perfectly little wooden house. A girl can dream.
Hope everyone is having a great week. I'm off for a few days of camping in the hot weather.

Prudence

Photos from The Spell and Gypsy Collective

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I like yours, so I follow you now :)
    Like this post!



    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...